Telehealth, Mobile Health, and Health Technology events
The 2nd Annual Telmedicine Summit
Transforming Telemedicine into an Integrated and Self-Sustained Part of Health Care
December 2-3, 2013 — Anaheim, CA
- How do you scale up the service and can you stay sustainable? Who has done it and what have they learned?
- What has happened recently in legislation and are there new regulations we need to be aware of?
- Is it possible to increase efficiency and reduce costs?
- What do you need to be aware of and which steps are necessary and which need to be avoided when setting up a service in a remote area?
- What does it take to make the switch from high-end video conferencing systems to laptops, ipads, and smart phones and how do standards-based systems vary from proprietary Telemedicine systems?
- The trend for better faster and cheaper technology - can we keep up with it? What is the best way to deal with the onslaught of mobile apps and devices? Is it worth the investment?
- Forward-thinkers in the field - what is their opinion on integrating telemedicine into the health system?
Leadership Summit on Remote Patient Monitoring
Moving Toward a Stronger Continuum of Care by Increasing Access, Engagement, and Care Management
January 30-31, 2014 — Orlando, FL
- How can you effectively use Telehealth to reduce readmission rates?
- Telehealth and the ACO, utilizing the accountable care platform to enhance the continuum of care
- Reimbursing Telehealth - how public organizations are reimbursing telehealth initiatives, and pending congressional bills to expand reimbursement
- Protecting your patient’s privacy when using telehealth, and other significant policies impacting implementation for your organization
- How hospitals and health systems are engaging their patients and how to implement engagement strategies into your discharge plan
- Pre-Summit Workshop on steps to implementing and sustaining a successful telehealth program
- How Geisinger reduced readmission rates by 44% with remote patient monitoring